Monday, July 4, 2022

Liner Notes: How to Wack the Burnt Frizz out of the Platinum Process 7.4.2022

Liner Notes: How to Wack the Burnt Frizz out of the Platinum Process 7.4.2022

1. follow  instructions for the dyeing ,shampooing and conditioning process provided in the package, which you already okayed at purchase;

2. Apply your fave conditioner and melt some breakstone whipped butter in the palm of your hands and apply to hair. Keep it moisturizing for 15 to 30 minutes;

3. Wash your hair and recondition as you would  showering;

Voila ! 

I.m going metallic pink soon because I can.t wait to see what  my skin looks like fauve sallow

AND

In the meantime, I.m enjoying blinding stalkers now with white light white heat trying to make me feel like a celebrity outside asking me where I .m going and what I.m doing as soon as I step outside because some wreck of the fitzgerald cop needs to marry a crown heifer!

No comments:

Post a Comment