Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Liner Notes: Gun Club : The Fire of Love

 Liner Notes 


Gun Club: Fire of Love


the Indian campaign. Constitutional Side, I feel, FEEEEewl, feel, kept away from, like I felt kept away from nostalgically from dad.s house at 211-03 50 ave bayside nyc ny 11364 looking at a black and white photo,in Napoli,of a house I did not even remember living in, box of photos,in a closet, of dad.s...I.m in love with a dead man...I can.t remember my memories....


sex and drugs.who knew this FBI infiltrating bitch at 196.40 45th avenue auburndale,New York City,New York borough of queens, 11358 brown hose,what happened to the owner saw me as indian just because the color of my skin when she sits outside convinced I.m at an addictive lack of sigarettes based on my genes...


kill the fight back.keep her from her " ancestral home". keep her from hooking up with harlequin romance braves.


back to me. WOW! I finally understood Gun Club, WOW!


really,great california sound, and proud independent and free indigenous, WOW! Constitutional too! WOW. see, understanding really  the romantic classical music structure, Mozart to Stone Temple Pilots,  of the album in indegenous was WONDERFUL.


Martin Luther HeiferKing 


see, unless something is EXPLAINED to me, I can.t deal w martin luther king the first day.I love Juneteenth, but MLKD makes me think of what he did at the reflecting pool.I mean, that.s so nasty. Like planned parenthood, AT THE REFLECTING POOL, in 2016/2017 saying it.d go tripartite meaning nazi. I mean,this is a people tried by pharaonic cannibalism who DECIDED to oppose it and help the hurt as a CONTINENT and you fuck African Culture over in a pool for knowing about transformation of a silk worm into a butterfly which you kill to resent and create a worldwide silk trade out of a  process so fucking brutal.it kills the growing butterfly to steal it's spit and work it into a fabric, what THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU...you mean you added acid as the pool was denouncing people being drowned in piss and shit geno as Stone turned to glass to shatter to impede. What wizardry is that that sends us all up for a psychiatric exam in pikeville if we say.

No comments:

Post a Comment