Monday, July 25, 2022

from a facebook post regarding george w bush declaring prince william the king of the United States


You don.t receive a reply, I never received  any communication from you.
Also, both email addresses are mine, mine being my person, individual, not multiple,enslaved or franchised.


I.d like to ask the marines this:
George W Bush, in conjunction with Bill Clinton, just made an announcement that all citizens of Italian cultural history are to be eliminated from the US. Admits to hiring fascists, admitted to killing owners of food store D. Alessandro.s , and Parmatile, and this  amplified by the FBI from st nick.s shrine, greek orthodox with russian orthodox putin english crown  connected disappearance systems operational only against citizens, their side burly  female slaves, mentioned by the constitution printed in New York newspapers this past 4th of July, 2022, when a man celebrating it was run off the street, the cerebratory clean up left for staten island isolationist , fbi , george w bush connected politician crowley.s female slaves, with jefferson / prince william, cretan greek slaves at 196.37/39 45th ave auburndale nyc ny 11358, exterminating genocidally toddlers with dark eyes and hair from England for prince william on a daily basis.they have a collection of skulls in their freezer. 
The 111 precinct NYPD apprized since 2010, backs the genocide. 

I am Italian American and need to know why you. re not deployed to clean up this mess as my roses get vandalized in the AM, other plants in the PM, and I witnessed a child whose eyes were brutally disfigured by the monsters at 37/39 be dragged in through the door for a cannibal meal.

This at a bus and subway hop from Manhattan, New York City. 
I also was abducted by prince william and a 111 precinct police officer to long island jewish, on false charges of erratic behavior, only to be used as a quota for both the prince.s and the patrol.s officer.s objections to abortion, human resource medical assistance for all, and human resource assistance for senior citizens. This was never addressed. This is also not documented by the media since its inception, bill clinton.s presidency.

This is my email:

my telephone number: 646.204.7294.

My address: 196.33 45th avenue auburndale nyc ny 11358;

Another: po box 546, nyc ny 10003.

My name is Alex Maffei, you can call me Aidan too.

I need to know why you. re not deployed on the territory cleaning this up.
You don.t I rescind your citizenship and your constitutional protections due to my unresolved grievances if only to reveal worldwide your betrayal of republican structures of democratic governments in favor of arbitrary crown rule, and genocidal war atrocities unsustainable in any government determined by the most basic principle of equality. 

I want my real , financial property not only cared for but returned to me asap.my mother died on 12.14.2021 and I.ve been delayed by banks and other agencies that deceived through insufficient lists of documents to be provided, besides fraud by realtors: remax, douglas elliman, richard schultz real estate, for the moment. As it stands funds are unavailable to me to pay for basic services such as real property taxation. I.ll approach surrogate court soon, and need expedited service. I haven.t seen one iota of rent from a 111 precinct organized trespass , and two from another property of mine, 4646 bell blvd bayside nyc ny 11361 currently offered as accessible by those mentioned to royalist terrorist team ups involved in child killing and extreme abduction, now packs running through penn station jeering, the abductee in the middle, with no intervention. 

agencies, groupings organized to help often betray the person  approaching for help instead for a false seizure. the extent of the disappearances is immense.


:I also want no more presence of any crown anything within our territory, agencies or civil service. At least on paper, the latter is self.evident and a founding practice in the  US Democracy. And I want Bush to refrain from discussing my elimination as a genre cut off from its own foodstuff. I want those responsible for the following frenzy to be executed immediately. 

I hope this is clear.
Please reply in a prompt manner, they say 7 to 10 business days.

For those that are so willing, you can cut and paste this and send to others.I.ll post on my timeline who responded.

While I wait, at 3.29am 7.24.2022 prince william, english crown, was made king of the United States by george w bush. 

I want prince william executed as an enemy combatant.

Please contact me with your plan of action.

No comments:

Post a Comment