Friday, January 20, 2023

war bulletin from new york city 1.20.2023

war bulletin from new york city 1.20.2023 

1 I.m going stupid from overwork;

2. con ed fucked me over: refuses to remove broken gas regulator from in front of my small rental business 4646 bell blvd bayside nyc ny 11361, promises to blow up my gas piping, wants a down payment instead of $35.00 instead of a postponement of 2 weeks for a $58.89 bill; 

3. Declared myself a landlord at ny state rental assistance - barred from recouping one year rental loss and ducks me over by selli g me into slavery to Mary mittler because hochul enjoyed my father being cannibalized her never but - lower race etc etc she.s fine with. I don.t know how comfortable I am living in the same country, any country that bandies my father like that, now italy.s current administration. Thee has got to be a better place for me to live in.but then I don.t want to abandon my home to these filth.these are next to impossible feelings to deal with. horrid. brutish. 

4. the only workable accomplishment is what.s within my immediate reach: cleaned washer, boiler, back yard, anti microbed garden area, even folding my clothes looks good to this fucking 13 year old cheap  trash mess. I feel like building a house just for peace of mind and no worry resolution if not a clear end in sight.wooo. blue collar work saves lives is right, man. This is a nightmare interminable perfect for bloodthirsty paper pushers. In this fucking state even a bill payment online takes an hour. NOTHING AT ALL is as it says it is: not human rights administration benefits, social security, banking statements. You.d think they.re on easy street for stealing my home payment allowance. They just DO NOT WANT ME to benefit from it.  It.s not that they.re on my hit list, it.s more like I could be writing a book or doing artwork instead of having to personally deal with a hitlist others are hired by citizens to resolve and do not. THIRTEEN YEARS OF MY MIND BEING REPEATED AND EXTREME BELIEF NUTS OUTSIDE ALWAYS.

No comments:

Post a Comment