Wednesday, January 18, 2023

maneskin " ethan" model stalks me as his arab slave in astoria blvd area 1.18.2023

maneskin " ethan" model stalks me as his arab slave in astoria blvd area 1.18.2023

The maneskin are serial contract killers of citizens in the employ of benito mussolini fascist dictator  grandaughter alessandra mussolini.their targets are citizens exclusively for crown. The " ethan" contingent  came after me in Astoria last night, telling me to go here, luring me to follow him northwest of highway by n train before ditmars, and having all area retailers convey this paranoia to me: I.m a certain death in a concentration camp. I have NEVER seen a group as stupidly obvious as this. EVER. I don.t care how bad things have gotten in Italia since the election of the house whip, georgia miloni , as the Italian administration since 9.25.2022. They.re off their rocker.they.re a genocidal  child killing team too, with extensive real estate and banking laundering contacts. Their other contact in NYC is mick jagger, of the rolling stones, or scotland yard.s very own english capture "Lucy Brown". rock em and sock em now, bo-YO. always though hosting a rock festival like woodstock in county orange peculiar, and these days, was I ever right.

No comments:

Post a Comment