Thursday, January 12, 2023

stuff I like that comes to mind

hello. received a suggested for you from facebook from your fan page. 

hope this is clear: I.m an artist  whose direction is  constitutionalist jacobin in support, in both life and work, of  ecological and egalitarian  concerns - so all this arts  goo and post human stuff unleashed this season is out for me. I.m a straight blade about things too: no trade offs, no betrayals,  no tips, no neighborhood invasions, no harm to citizens, no racism, no gratuitous insulting, no pain, and in pursuit of a complete concern with pleasure. I usually walk away from trouble if only because I enjoy what I do, and have no intention of being distracted from it one bit. If I can.t , then watch out.

I see no differences between peoples, class, experience understood as free not hierarchical- there are none.

here.s what I.m up to: 

Europe.s International War Crimes Court seems to veer toward arbitrary crown rule that weakens the very concept of equality in justice. THIS IS AN EPOCHAL DEPARTURE FROM AT LEAST SIX CENTURIES OF POLITICAL AND JUDICIAL PROGRESS.

eurocountries are out - for interpersonal relationships, labor, union organizing, investments, travel, safe living standards in housing, corrections, judicial applications, policing, health, hell, even funerary. 

others need to be understood in their successful  opposition to colonial and arbitrary crown rule.

wow. what a moment in history.
THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING.

I think maneskin is getting better too. nice look, a little restrained, but in search of an understanding of its direction as a group. I did not like the canzonissima song at all.your other work has touches of such brilliance. I.d continue and learn from playing and experience.and as so many things are changing within our sphere, for me mick jagger and the I don.t like you, let.s stalk you and have you arrested constituency is out - I liked Charlie Watts anyway but who knows who he would.ve revealed himself as being as this shouting bruit abuse I.ll take your everything goes on. Nice threads, him too.

Best of luck. Alex, pen name: Aidan.

No comments:

Post a Comment