Sunday, September 12, 2021

highline open studios : for now they can.t say communist


 High Line Open Studios - Saturday, Sunday, September 11-12 2021 12-6PM

too much trammle to find the first studio, you know? 

katherine blackburne studio 904 becomes a closed door.the  easter egg hunt is a script on the door, white paper, find me in Rogue 9G. Rogue has a great looking door, licked, the side door open the first thing that crosses my eye is a squatting woman with no pubic hair directing her pee on the ground, knowing full well and pleased the whole world will hear her story over and over and over and over and over and over again. two thick line drawings - if I were the artist they.d be overdrawn- outlining greek free city state breasts, towered by a half eroded paint skull. another with two mirror like women bearing swords are gatekeepers to a jungle somewhere. 

in conversation she says - can t say communist- I ask - did you say " can t say communist?" she replied plaid in black from top to bottom - no I did not- I reply, since she looks like russell stowe.s kid sister only because he.s wrinkled like an elephant-one pean to Norton publishing and its conviction that elephants are women in need of surgically dexterous torture- " say hello to the perry family.get away from me.".

katie perry endorsing verizon with a back foot, verizon expatiating its logo in agreement with hitler.s arm span when detailing modern art as entartete just, or degenerate art.

 on my way in the labirinthyne remands it felt pungent. on my way out I looked at the sign warning if the door to stairs and elevators was found locked get the elevator operator to a non elevator operated elevator to open it. 

e usci a riveder le stelle






No comments:

Post a Comment