Sunday, September 26, 2021

every day nutrition in our age of royal vitriol

  this is my lunch today:

1. potato: 

Material meant to mother a seed of sorts, stocked with nutrition for the sole purpose of growing a new life form, different from itself ;

2. bread, Italian:

 content that won.t kill you is harder and harder to find locally and inordinately expensive last loaf was $3.99.my snap for one person is $177.00 and if I.m lucky, an additional $95.00.I just checked the snap for a single pregnant woman it.s 6, 7  times that much.where is my money going? I didn.t even see the $137.00 over the board biden increase in a vision. This since 1990. my snap was even just $40.00 a month back then.

material  made of elements to support the gestation and growth of any new being, including me, for which I thank it.

3. an apple: 

another food stuff meant to feed a seed into a plant, so a new life;

4. one zucchini, yellow. 

a vegetable containing seeds to nourish them or me into a full-grown idea; 

5. olive oil, first pressing. 

from the outer coating of a seed meant to grow itself in a tree or my nervous system into health; 

6. mushrooms. little spore carriers made to feed whoever.s hungry with material put together for that purpose by tiny little nutritional hostesses of the vegetable world...

7. peanuts. a nut packed with material meant exclusively for consumption to nourish, heal and grow.

8. oranges and lemons.meant not only to nourish a little seed or me into another day of growth, but to knock out any disease or infection with citric acid, used and listed in method antibacterial sprays as 99percent effective- this is not their infomertial, their product works for me and I find it less noxious than other sprays.mint and citrus are tolerable as aromas. lavender is confusing.

9. ground meat. not a seed.s sustainment but an animal on its own, not meant to share itself as food with anyone including itself.

Is this healthy?

do lions necessarily have to eat red meat?

are cats little venomous sicari of birds and godlike madonnas, who sounded the alarm against them and waterways in the middle ages, only to force them to sit on their faces to train their tongues for royal titillations, but suffocated instead for over.pressing the cat against their own airways? 

what culture created such a depth of want and lack and need as to make this consumption unremarkable and acceptable?

Are our systems able to sustain themselves effectively without meat? 

why aren.t these issues addressed in the nutritional label, on how effective consumption of foodstuffs is to the proper functioning and growth of a body?

better me than an animal hater at the supermarket, as I think of it. but still, I think I.d find a more peaceful state of mind and who knows what growth if I didn.t eat anything slaughtered, or human placenta if it could be substituted by unfertilized eggs, milk - also meant to support a new, developing body, better if external to itself;

how about minerals? how they.re gathered, how they.re processable in food? Shouldn.t my body and the mineral be happy at the thought of meeting, and working with each other toward a little party and a new experimental level in a new arena of someone else.s contention? 

and greens? why am I and  why are sheep eating someone else.s lung ? Is this reasonable? Can romaine salad, even grass, grow into a tree if untrammeled and we eat its fruit?  why do I get the sharky feeling someone.s going to start a shouting feast to fast my brain by bashing  shouts in derision and virulence my way?

Can you go vegetarian without necessarily dying of protein deficiency at 44? 

La Quaestio Superstar...





No comments:

Post a Comment