Saturday, September 18, 2021

They don.t only keep you out if work, they eat you too.Hedwig.s Angry Inch and East Hampton, New York ladies.s auxiliary: extreme labor exclusion to prejudice, they.ve got it all covered

 botched up operations to enslave a codpiece by size and length to what, as a holy roman order of patriotic picnics and 50% polyester plaid pastel shirts  should be the farthest from royalist serial genocidal enslavists?

this is what I know.

East Hampton is weird and pippy at the same time. some streets chill you you have no idea why until a Davis truck pulls up and stops, looking at you, as you walk down the road, turn around and oh, a truck, to my left...what...it appeared impromptu, like a ghost ship in 1800 century poetry, the albatross, what have you.

so I get ruffled, who likes to be followed, and the environment is nice, the farms healthy, saw two turkeys wild, I hope, I.m getting tired of eating meat. too much misery around. then you see a disheveled house and you get a sneaky feeling the other property is up to park because it was busted seizing all the land the disheveled house invested in and uses the disheveled house as its advertising centerpiece.

I sing out loud often, while going from here to there.I loved some songs on Hedwig so much.then, suddenly, around the chase Alex this Alex that a new one added itself with Hedwig lyrics and it turns out it was corn and buffalo wings in bourbon headspace ladies auxiliary right on the same Main Street that donated a $24 million advance to Clinton through Clinton academy  for an autobiography and has amazon warn impending authors that the market.s way too poor to pay, oh say, more than you self.publishing.

so. on my way to the library first time - a tree trunk on the grounds cut at about an inch ratio to one cut on a human body.I think of more than two and less than 10 penile largesses I.ve encountered and evolutions seems to have stopped at six inches about one and a half thick erect.

These.s a big fetid slaveship box house as a Presbyterian enclave across the street.I think how big the Hempstead Nassau county capital of the world flag is compared to...and I think of how big the old elementary school in Bayside is on bell blvd, the old wild horses run. 

that bitch Cunningham 

is raising hell as I write this from 196.40 45th Ave auburndale NYC 11358 through a long line if extreme belief concentration: I.m working on my back it.s still not healed and seizes and it.s been 5 + months this also through a -we don.t want you here, I want to kill you for not looking like me - movement of notables killing dogs known for their provenance by overexertion in the heat if not downright back breaking collars on 23rd to 24th from 9th to 10th avenue, a divine comedy hatred block replete with a jumble of a recycled Italian fascist post war party, MSI,  for a real estate company across the way. 

back to my story.

After being refused access to the guild hall by a provincial cop / vinyl fence business woman context and charged $100.00 for a 99 degree sweat in a windless backyard with a jazz band carrying on among no cigarettes, no liquor bottles but a white picket fence or someway, the parking looming panoramic as well.

I left returned for a replay of the original event, intro.d by more plad and poly housewives whose husbands lived a petite bourgeois boer retirement their whole lives , allowing their wives to hit you for sitting in the audience seat, berate you for COVID mask wearing correct, bitch if you said anything only the turncoat artists on the stage could. I left after one said in complicit: the kkk you know is in San Bernardino...right at thee museum, etc. I just called them dutch slavist messes and got on with it.

so, on thursday I.m back, the town hall meeting switched to zoom on the web page, ladies.s auxiliary turned the stump into a stone sided well lookalike: big chunks of rounded stones, flat, stuck in with cement.

across the street, a house, white wood planks, covered with  terra of siena infant, and adult meat eating - burnt umber- fecal.my mom is getting ideas and refuses to lower my studio temperature below 80 farenheit.it was 98 all day in the kitchen. 

on my way back, they, like methodists thought I could make something of myself in the thrift clothes and bargain book network. Just for me.wow.thanks. I skipped the opportunity, never entering the grounds, passed out on the E train THAT VERY NIGHT and was bothered by BRC - bowery and bleecker shelter filler uppers in Jamaica, Queens, though, last stop. I said I didn.t need their services.BRC was on the same block as mitch mc connelly.s own Kentucky bluegrass cannibal rock venture which spotlighted the ramones, the lead singer of which, joey, outside the now defunct like cbgb.s continental divide, took one look at me asking the air if I was a - wife, girlfriend or mother- for his counter.revolutionary carnibal brothel. I just walked away. 

then a team up of dutch slave trade would be copa air, but carrying I guess circular cromwell saws followed me on the train, saying they were not anarchists, they did NOT back Independence Day, but used the implements suffocated in their black cases as a hey day for torture of the unwary citizen.

and this is East Hampton. you even hear thankee big bossman talk by staff padding shelves at stop n shop, on main street.if main street.East Hampton gives you the feeling that all streets lead to main street, that.s all.

Facebook moves onto extreme lack of communication issues and here is what it did today, 9.18.2021:

ART FOR ABSTRACT NATIONS DECLARED SPAM BY FACEBOOK! 

CANNOT EVEN PIN A POST!


East Hampton Ladies Auxiliary responsible for Extreme Labor Exclusion and will cannibalize you too!

see latest post at :


Art For Abstract Nations 

unite above, add a dot then blogger then another dot then com and you.re home.


pinned post disappeared, 9.18.2021.ability to pin post command disappeared. 

facebook refuses to allow my concept : art for abstract nations as a link. It claims it.s spam.

contacted Twitter to block my concept there.more than a week no communication.

see? All it takes to shut you down as a small business is interest in attending town hall meetings in the Hamptons!

.


No comments:

Post a Comment