Monday, February 22, 2021

my correspondence with Keanu Reeves


2.23.2021 


Dear 


I want you to know that I have received your email together with your personal information, So therefore I will have used your information to fill your form for you to be fully registered as member of mr reeves movie industry fans Keanu Charles Reeves movies industry. 


I also want you to know that you have a little fees to pay before the proces will start on your name. You are to make payment of 980$  USA dollars for your registration form to be approved and process on your mame. Kindly get back to me here so i can provide you with the account information details you will make your payment of registration as a member of Keanu Charles Reeves movie industry fans before you have access to the paying bank for this fund to be released into your own bank account for charity mission.


You have to email him right now ok


I understand the single picture, the contested payment.to execute this design use but a single moment of action works when the imagination is less than what presents to the eye.


I don.t have $980 to give you to look good and charitable.but thanks,thanks for thinking of me.


rien va plus.

goodbye.


I don’t since to understand all this


Keanu, right now I don.t have the money, you know? Do you have any to lend me? I can pay you back,too...I need about 1,500...


about ten or so minutes go by, no reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment