Monday, February 5, 2024

THROWN OUT OF BAYSIDE/ AUBURNDALE AREAS NYC  BECAUSE A CITIZEN NOT ROYALTY, ITALIAN, A SMALL BUSINESS AND AN ARTIST : 111 NYPD INFILTRATION LED THIS FOR THE PAST 13 YEARS


MO NOISE 12.15PM 2.5.2024 : WORKING ME OUT BECAUSE A WOMAN AND ITALIAN:  ST NICKS AND DAVIS/ JEFFERSON/  BUSH/LOCKE FAMILIES 


13 years of noise even my  chimney fluke is planted with taps . Noise inside my home is loud.

constant dumping by the Ameritrade/ Charles Schwab /Jefferson/ Bush team at my other location. 4644 actually started throwing garbage by my garage as I was cleaning there. 

Clinton congratulates the families saying they.re finally getting rid of the unwanted from " our party and our ranks" . Renzi - current italian administration condalisa rice and Saudi Arabian royal house contacts s also in the area to defraud Italians,  Italian Americans from accounts if they should choose to return to Italy because they re taking a cut of the share here.

There.s clicks outside from sonar equipment;

Elon musk warns guardian ad litem - placed on false claims of incompetence- Amy Altman to let me go as soon as he says for not being Jewish and not following orders of st nick s and temple beth sholom.

All the retailers that are Chinese don.t want me on bell blvd - this arranged by the owner- interchangeable- of the hardware store and amagansett brothel substitution infiltration cops keeping me out of libraries and work unless I work as a prostitute for the librarians at Bayside library. 

All involved helped create the fraudulent probate  at Queens surrogate: my mother instead died intestate me only next of kin - want me gone want to seize my assets because :
I.m Italian
 a woman 
a small business
 an artist 

and only they can be.

The Asian contingent won.t let me " vote right" 
The captain and the hall family removed my protest vote for the past 13 years and blocked me access to services, European vote and mail for the same amount of time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment