Sunday, January 28, 2024

21ST CENTURY BAD COP ROCK: from Marcy s playground to Marcy.s Corrections East Village- Bayside New York City- Bayside Corrections, New Jersey rock club axes set ups with weird precinct infiltrations to slam artists in prisons.

21ST CENTURY BAD COP ROCK: from Marcy s playground to Marcy.s Corrections  East Village- Bayside New York City- Bayside Corrections, New Jersey  rock club axes set ups with weird precinct infiltrations to slam artists in prisons. 


GUESS WHAT I JUST FOUND OUT? 
JESSE MALIN - BOWERY BALLROOM, PATTI SMITH -  SET ME UP AT BERLIN WITH PRISON MATRONS FROM BAYSIDE CORRECTIONS LAST VISIT WITH A CHEERING SQUAD THAT KNEW MY NAME ARRANGED BY FRIED AT 111 NYPD! 

I never went back again! There I am writing at the table these three burly bitches dressed like yokel trash big enough to house the KKK in their pelvis show up sit next to me. Who knew? I thought they were white supremacists terrorists that staff allowed in the club.I found that grounds enough never to go back. It must be some set up network:a base player looks at her nails and keeps for them while playing, an  earlier visit I start a chat just to start a chat, hello what have you at the bar, the girlfriend gets indignant and jealous, I thought how odd,  everybody there dressed creatively, except the table I was sitting at first. CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS SHIT. I AM NEVER GOING BACK AGAIN TO EITHER VENUES.THINK.OF WHAT BROOKLYN  STEEL SETS UP, MAN. crazy. I abandoned coney island baby for good after some cheap piece of trash said I could be her whore.I get jostled to leave by two idiots.at the beauty bar - I had to put up with  cheesy  mise en scene : a victorian dutch slave trade hovel bashes the bathroom door down while I.m in there tells me not to come back again - there writing again- it.s like saudi arabia and uganda in the east village. woo. Never. 

What.s next? Lincoln Center setting up concert goers for a long stay in the Tombs for attending Mozart.s  Zauberflaute. This is fucking crazy off the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment