Saturday, September 30, 2023

rebuttal of 100% arbitrary saturation fantasy by guardian ad litem


Alexandra Maffei
RE: Estate Emilia Maffei
Died 12.14.2021
File# 2022-3362

dear amy,

as exquisitely happy I am for you to have come to the decision of disallowing clients emergency emails, I do not share the same opinion, and behold,

would like not only to receive emergency emails but would like to discontinue you as a guardian, also  since I. m not incapacitated, as the writing of this email proves, and you never asked me even  for my opinion on the matter prior to your coming to this decision.

Let it be known that this is the first and only email I.ve received from you in the entire year - 2023 - , did not email you at all for the same time period, have not shared any other communication on any matter and also as a consequence, have no problem at all with never communicating with you at all. That does not mean I remit decision-making regarding any aspect of my person to your arbitrary  intervention, that means you.re fired.

You can, on  one hand, inform the court that you no longer simulate representing me, and on the other tell them I. m ready when they are for the email conference regarding index : 2022-3362.

As a consequence, my needs regarding queens surrogate court can be met fully by email, which I prefer to microsoft teams. 

Should you  decide to impersonate a fraudulent beneficiary, I. ll be more than happy to further all expenses and requests for remuneration of losses or harm  incurred managing, and successfully, including fiscally,  the real properties ,  mine since my mother died intestate, with me as only next of kin.

A consequent addition to this train of constitutional juridical thought is also to share with you the following: 

As 1/3 a member of a 3 person family unit, regardless of will, 2/3 of property is mine to administer as I wish, and at least 1/2 of my mother.s. 

You would be left with 1/2 of that to partage with fraudulent beneficiaries, if I did not object, which I do, to any claims of any property derived from my father.s marriage to my mother in the late fifties, which is all. 

Should you refuse to communicate this to the courts, and I not receive a reply to this email, I will most surely provide this info to the NYPD so as to allow them the pleasure to remove you as a guardian , and 

PS : do - never- approach me in any way without my consent as your violations against my person are rip- roaring extraneous to any constitutionally free and independent  process that has ever graced any court with its presence on earth.

And yet, lol and behold, I still do not forgive you your misapprehensions. 

Please respond to this email in  a prompt manner - within 24 hours- due to the proximity of the hearing.

All the best, 

Alex Maffei




On Wed, Sep 27, 2023, 3:03 PM Amy Altman <aaltman@gss-law.com> wrote:

Hi Alexandra,

 

I hope you have been well.

 

I recently changed firms in May. I also put in a response form in objection to Peter S.’s request to have his clients get emergency letters and I will be in court to object in person on October 5th.

 

Best regards,

Amy

 

Amy F. Altman

Partner

Greenfield Stein & Senior, LLP

600 Third Avenue - 11th Floor

New York, NY 10016

Direct Dial: (212) 871-6954

Main: (212) 818-9600

Fax: (212) 818-1264

aaltman@gss-law.com 

 

 

This electronic message is from a law firm. It may contain confidential or privileged information. If you received this transmission in error, please reply to the sender to advise of the error and delete this transmission and any attachments.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment