Tuesday, November 15, 2022

lynch mob, coffee and cigarettes news, 11.27.2022 @ 5.28am

their reality, by way of line of concentration: I.m a terrorist NY governor hochul: this state is far too liberal when it comes to Alex Maffei; US president biden: Is she a terrorist? YES!!! Then kill her! Last 24 hours: Your house is more be; You.re a Spanish citizen; English crown: how is it possible one person AND A WOMAN owning a house and LIVING ALONE! black plague scare; Threats of bacterial infection; contributions from the ' liberal' East Village mindset: She.s a pedophile; Richard Hell: I.m for Patti Smith in this.we don.t want you here! Well, I.m with the people in this! Who knows, maybe I.ll run for elections! Patti Smith: no I will! I have more political preparation than you, Richard! Richard Hell fan constituency: we don.t want you in the East Village because you.re Italian. No Spanish we.re okay.but Italian? And German? And poor? Oh no we have to skim off the fat of countless millions of citizens Richard Hell and Patti Smith have passed information about throughout the years. The Strand bookstore: we want them gone! The poor and the ethnic! We want english crown to read our books not you! Biden: I overall agree with this! Oh okay, you run! What.s the use.she.s a woman, how far can she get with this Italy? Miloni, position varied within the Italian administration, all in one president, premier and house whip: I am a woman and... Richard Hell: a privy reply, and on and on... I.m here pointing a gun to your head; When will she run? Insistence I kill children, small ferals and tenants for the big boss nextdoor; I threaten her daily with death threats! I. m with the marines on this! So what we kill children nobody wants! - last spring/ summer: I.m with the FBI in this! Biden: well, we.re using certified techniques to stop this thing... 196.40 45 ave Auburndale/ flushing nyc ny 11358 East Village, the terrorist claimants in Auburndale: WE HATE YOU UKRAINE! YOU.RE SO POOR! WHAT IS A RESIDTANCE MOVEMENT FOR BUT TO PASS AS DEMOCRATS AT THE END TO REINSERT AND DO IT AGAIN! john lydon, first punk rock wave - content: citizens opposing administration connected extraconstitutional exclusions from work, based on civil rights: yeah, you.re right! England to the English! Do they know Europe is also exclusionary? reply: no I don.t think so,we can book them on flights, have them done in by putin, then seize their estates and split among us! It.ll be solid takings... OH, MY GOD! SHE.S REPEATING THIS VERBATIM! Let.s say she.s spying on us! Biden: there I.m good... Biden, contacted by Ukrainian President: well, we don.t want to support you.I spoke to several generals, we.re ready to withdraw our support and let Kiev fall.are you ready to split the take? My reality: on my front door stoop enjoying early morning with an espresso and a cigarette, thinking: door stoop bistro, with a smile on my face, prepping to start the day with the trillion things I have to do that should.ve been addressed by agencies, businesses and federal ,such as: where is my latest covid payment? And why hasn.t my phone ring for two telephone interviews with the HRA? No sweat, I.ll just reschedule... and, wow, winter.s here.I just turned on the heat at 62 degrees fresh! 11.15.2022 @ 5.16am

No comments:

Post a Comment