Tuesday, February 7, 2023

196.28 45ave auburndale nyc ny 11358 has all new furniture: bringing 9/11 to your seen door

196.28 45 ave has all new furniture.

leon/ cavallo/ florio/ miloni / mittler italian govermt arrangement.

The plan is is to mutilate, torture and kill me, take advantage of constitutionally defective HRA, SSD, dept of finance fuck ups, do the same to my house for the glory of.

9/11 connected: guy at 196.28 45th needed to be seen by me to coordinate cover logistically according to giovanni villani.s - by mistake I wrote francesco - croniche who enarrated the destruction of florence as follows - oldest part of city, sight; it's immediate surroundings, hearing; suburban/ periphery: stranger also a correlation with seder cerimony - possibly an empty chair.

Reported this to: dept of defense, NATO, us state depts in spain, france, italy; international war crimes tribunal, italian ministry of foreign affairs urgent line, td ameritrade, merrill lynch, capital one estates, webster bank estates,state farm home insurance, FEMA, FCC, new york fbi, IAB, local staff at the 111 precinct nypd, IG- NYPD, all italian consulates in US, the new york times, newsday, buildings- padlock division; real property, nyc courts, abrams law firm, dept of finance real property.

the businesses and banks have refused, on a steady basis, for more than a year to yield finances to me, my mother.s only next of kin. 

I have not been in hiding and have been making complaints to these agencies, most without a reply, since 2015, date of my extreme abduction from the Italian Consulate in NYC lasting from 9.21.215 to 3.13.2016, involving trying to force me to sit at a table with the Italian flag draped on it during a would be Christmas celebration.

I refused to.

and to all I wasn.t there, she.s a terrorist, and what have you, a great big F. Y.

No comments:

Post a Comment