Saturday, November 20, 2021

peepy and pappy on a lark 11.20.2021

 wacked on  45th think they. re the earl of firth : peepy and pappy on a lark


KEY: peepy : the guy, a girl;

         pappy : the meatball, hanging onto life by a Scottish cottage thread cause her eye ain.t blue;

         lark: a feral bird with a great sense of humor


11.20.2021- I step outside to smoke a cigarette, out from a parked car in the driveway at 196.26 45th ave auburndale nyc 11358 come a male, a meatball do female lugging two huge suitcases in the house. While at it they simulate a conversation about sweet little homey nothings, mentioning my name at least twice, like bedside manner  nurses attending to a senior with alzheimers. This is done to me on a constant everytime I step outside, AND the duo swore they.d be better than mittler and will seize all I own and make me their " pickaninny". 


I got tired of the delays from the roundelays and said, contextually:


1. do you live in that house? reply yes;

2. to the meatball: is your name alexandra? no reply;

3. why are you simulating a conversation with me on familiar terms when I don.t know who you are? no reply;

4. why are you lugging those suitcases in your house? no reply.


they access the house shut the front door, whoever.s at 196.29 45th avenue auburndale ny 11358 storms out,crosses the street, grabs another house.s trashcan, if it is, if it wasn.t 27/29s, I ask why did you grab the trashcan from across the street ? - she lugged it right to the back of 29 by the garage.


she muttered something then violently saud- shut the fuck up- slamming the door behind her.


funny thing in my way to the forum: shut the fuck up was initiated by me,when confronting these extreme enmity types trying to run me out of New York. Hell, I even tell them I. m going to shoot them.


If you quiz them, they.ll tell you slavery:  extreme enmity is the American Dream.


you.d think they were some yukon prince william territory generational  shack holders who weren.t told about the War of Independence or the formation of the United States,  waiting for some person  to knock on their door seeking help due to inhumane seizures they were living in a state of ignorance about crown capture and hollow practices, a generational trait since tudor, henry the VIII.


this in a continually burgeoning metropolis, about 7 million strong -inside scoop,  padded census, everybody.s a nazi, anyone?- : NEW YORK CITY.

No comments:

Post a Comment